Friday, December 2, 2011

I SPY: Blair Waldorf

I SPY: Blair Waldorf

Last Monday's Gossip Girl had a major W-O-W factor, and I am not talking about the wedding shower debacle. With Leighton Meester's punchy orange lip, ultra-glam sheen and bold liner, I hardly had a chance to notice anything else. This look screams "I HAVE ARRIVED!", and in the middle of a blistering NYC winter we all need some pop in our lives. 

Tools:
Lip- Mac lip pencil in Redd
       YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Le Orange
       Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave
       NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam

Cheeks-Dior Ultra Shimmering Face Powder in Amber Diamond
             Benefit Watt's Up!
             Milani Baked Bronzer

Eyes- Lancome Artliner in Noir
          Physician's Formula Gel CreamLiner

No comments:

Post a Comment